John Miles has resigned from the board of the Castle Vale TRA (Tenants’ and Residents’ Alliance), along with two other long-standing board members, Tony and Pat Romano.
John Miles said: “There are some irreconcilable differences and some conflict within the organisation. I don’t want to go into any details because I don’t want to damage the TRA. It’s a very valuable organisation.”
Company secretary Grant Williams said: “The election of officers should be concluded by the end of September. In the meantime, Doreen Palmer will be acting chair of the TRA.”
Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… anonymous on Callum crossing: work starts… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on College Principal to carry tor… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonanon on Castle Vale School: changes on… Nemesis on Castle Vale School: changes on…
- Hardest pubs in Birmingham
- National bravery award for tackling Vale axeman
- Nine-and-a-half years for Birmingham drug dealer
- Tuesday (26th) bin collections - message from Council
- Asda Minworth May Bank Holiday 2012 opening times
- Water Orton rail metal thefts: police seek 'boy racer' car
- Switch FM goes live
- Armed police raid Vale home
- Waste and refuse collection times
- Vale reputation takes a battering in Sunday Mercury
- Vale Mail is a trading name of Headline Media (Birmingham) Ltd., (reg charity no.1126608) a company limited by guarantee, reg no. 3750566. Address: Lower Ground Floor, Topcliffe House, Hawkinge Drive, Birmingham, B35 6BT. Tel: 0121 749 1343.