John Miles has resigned from the board of the Castle Vale TRA (Tenants’ and Residents’ Alliance), along with two other long-standing board members, Tony and Pat Romano.
John Miles said: “There are some irreconcilable differences and some conflict within the organisation. I don’t want to go into any details because I don’t want to damage the TRA. It’s a very valuable organisation.”
Company secretary Grant Williams said: “The election of officers should be concluded by the end of September. In the meantime, Doreen Palmer will be acting chair of the TRA.”
Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… anonymous on Callum crossing: work starts… Vale Yob on Letters Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on College Principal to carry tor… me on Letters me on Letters me on Letters me on Letters Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonanon on Castle Vale School: changes on… Nemesis on Castle Vale School: changes on…
- Hardest pubs in Birmingham
- Man jailed for three years and nine months for Castle Vale burglary
- Scrap-man horn: more angry complaints
- Castle Vale petrol bomb attack—back to business for Innsworth shop
- Gold and Silver for School Trampoliners
- Police name man killed in Subaru crash
- Ford prepares to say Ta ta to Jaguar
- Ian on top-cliffe of the world
- No advice from Citizens Advice Bureau
- Birth and death rates - national statistics
- Vale Mail is a trading name of Headline Media (Birmingham) Ltd., (reg charity no.1126608) a company limited by guarantee, reg no. 3750566. Address: Lower Ground Floor, Topcliffe House, Hawkinge Drive, Birmingham, B35 6BT. Tel: 0121 749 1343.