John Miles has resigned from the board of the Castle Vale TRA (Tenants’ and Residents’ Alliance), along with two other long-standing board members, Tony and Pat Romano.
John Miles said: “There are some irreconcilable differences and some conflict within the organisation. I don’t want to go into any details because I don’t want to damage the TRA. It’s a very valuable organisation.”
Company secretary Grant Williams said: “The election of officers should be concluded by the end of September. In the meantime, Doreen Palmer will be acting chair of the TRA.”
Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… anonymous on Callum crossing: work starts… Vale Yob on Letters Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on College Principal to carry tor… me on Letters me on Letters me on Letters me on Letters Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonanon on Castle Vale School: changes on… Nemesis on Castle Vale School: changes on…
- Health Advice for Stomach Bug Sufferers
- Scrap-man horn: more angry complaints
- Ann Holtom wins election for Tyburn
- Volunteers needed to check on police cells
- Police release CCTV from Castle Vale quad bike theft
- Charisma the happy Agbonlahor
- Jail for Callum driver
- Castle Vale School: headteacher to resign
- Vale Carnival moves on: Local music talent to replace funfair
- Fatal stabbing in Chelmsley Wood
- Vale Mail is a trading name of Headline Media (Birmingham) Ltd., (reg charity no.1126608) a company limited by guarantee, reg no. 3750566. Address: Lower Ground Floor, Topcliffe House, Hawkinge Drive, Birmingham, B35 6BT. Tel: 0121 749 1343.