Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… anonymous on Callum crossing: work starts… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on College Principal to carry tor… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonanon on Castle Vale School: changes on… Nemesis on Castle Vale School: changes on…
- National bravery award for tackling Vale axeman
- Birth and death rates - national statistics
- Good day for Vale soccer teams
- Armed police raid Vale home
- Sex assault at Pype Hayes bonfire: police call for witnesses
- Flowers and photo at fatal Fort Parkway scene
- Scrap-man horn: more angry complaints
- Vale house raid: seven held on suspicion of armed robbery at Casino
- Hardest pubs in Birmingham
- Vale scrape through in dramatic finale
- Vale Mail is a trading name of Headline Media (Birmingham) Ltd., (reg charity no.1126608) a company limited by guarantee, reg no. 3750566. Address: Lower Ground Floor, Topcliffe House, Hawkinge Drive, Birmingham, B35 6BT. Tel: 0121 749 1343.
Cadets’ guard of honour at Blitz Memorial
Castle Vale Air Cadets formed a guard of Honour at the weekend for the Lord Mayor and Mayoress at St Martin’s Church in the Bullring for the annual ceremony to remember those killed in the bombings in Birmingham during the Second World War.
The memorial statue outside the church lists the 2,241 names of Brummies who lost their lives during the Luftwaffe raids between 1940 and 1943.