Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… anonymous on Callum crossing: work starts… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on College Principal to carry tor… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonanon on Castle Vale School: changes on… Nemesis on Castle Vale School: changes on…
- Birth and death rates - national statistics
- Two teenagers charged with murder of Adam Cusack
- Asda Minworth May Bank Holiday 2012 opening times
- Third arrest in Kingsbury Road stab death
- Erdington stab victim named
- Hardest pubs in Birmingham
- Facelift for Vale swimming baths
- COUNCILLORS’ ANGER RISES
- 16 year-old Erdington youth guilty of murder
- Vale Mail is a trading name of Headline Media (Birmingham) Ltd., (reg charity no.1126608) a company limited by guarantee, reg no. 3750566. Address: Lower Ground Floor, Topcliffe House, Hawkinge Drive, Birmingham, B35 6BT. Tel: 0121 749 1343.
Cadets’ guard of honour at Blitz Memorial
Castle Vale Air Cadets formed a guard of Honour at the weekend for the Lord Mayor and Mayoress at St Martin’s Church in the Bullring for the annual ceremony to remember those killed in the bombings in Birmingham during the Second World War.
The memorial statue outside the church lists the 2,241 names of Brummies who lost their lives during the Luftwaffe raids between 1940 and 1943.