Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… anonymous on Callum crossing: work starts… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on College Principal to carry tor… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonanon on Castle Vale School: changes on… Nemesis on Castle Vale School: changes on…
- Hardest pubs in Birmingham
- Nine-and-a-half years for Birmingham drug dealer
- National bravery award for tackling Vale axeman
- Switch FM goes live
- Vale reputation takes a battering in Sunday Mercury
- Armed police raid Vale home
- Scrap-man horn: more angry complaints
- Vale's Boxing Day Swan song
- Water Orton rail metal thefts: police seek 'boy racer' car
- Vale house raid: seven held on suspicion of armed robbery at Casino
- Vale Mail is a trading name of Headline Media (Birmingham) Ltd., (reg charity no.1126608) a company limited by guarantee, reg no. 3750566. Address: Lower Ground Floor, Topcliffe House, Hawkinge Drive, Birmingham, B35 6BT. Tel: 0121 749 1343.
Return of the burnt-out car
Two stolen cars have been burnt out in the conservation area behind the football stadium on Farnborough Road this month. Burnt-out car incidents had been on the decline in the area , because barriers, gates and mounds of earth have prevented the joyriders from getting access. One of the joyriders last month had driven the car through the railings before setting fire to the vehicle.
Since they were installed before the summer, the padlocked barriers to the Stadium car park have had three different sets of keys cut. Vandals had cut through one padlock with a set of wire cutters.