Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… anonymous on Callum crossing: work starts… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on College Principal to carry tor… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonanon on Castle Vale School: changes on… Nemesis on Castle Vale School: changes on…
- Hardest pubs in Birmingham
- Birth and death rates - national statistics
- Coroner adjourns case of Vale hanging tragedy
- Scrap-man horn: more angry complaints
- Castle Vale Police Station Christmas opening times
- Accidental death verdict in Vale hanging tragedy
- 16 year-old Erdington youth guilty of murder
- Asda Minworth May Bank Holiday 2012 opening times
- CVCHA Christmas Opening hours
- Pype Hayes Hall taken off auction list
- Vale Mail is a trading name of Headline Media (Birmingham) Ltd., (reg charity no.1126608) a company limited by guarantee, reg no. 3750566. Address: Lower Ground Floor, Topcliffe House, Hawkinge Drive, Birmingham, B35 6BT. Tel: 0121 749 1343.
Return of the burnt-out car
Two stolen cars have been burnt out in the conservation area behind the football stadium on Farnborough Road this month. Burnt-out car incidents had been on the decline in the area , because barriers, gates and mounds of earth have prevented the joyriders from getting access. One of the joyriders last month had driven the car through the railings before setting fire to the vehicle.
Since they were installed before the summer, the padlocked barriers to the Stadium car park have had three different sets of keys cut. Vandals had cut through one padlock with a set of wire cutters.