Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… anonymous on Callum crossing: work starts… Vale Yob on Letters Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on College Principal to carry tor… me on Letters me on Letters me on Letters me on Letters Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonanon on Castle Vale School: changes on… Nemesis on Castle Vale School: changes on…
- Health Advice for Stomach Bug Sufferers
- Police release CCTV from Castle Vale quad bike theft
- Volunteers needed to check on police cells
- Ann Holtom wins election for Tyburn
- Man jailed for three years and nine months for Castle Vale burglary
- Hardest pubs in Birmingham
- 165 Squadron Presentation Evening
- Castle Vale School: headteacher to resign
- Castle Vale men in court for burglary and vehicle theft
- Facelift for Vale swimming baths
- Vale Mail is a trading name of Headline Media (Birmingham) Ltd., (reg charity no.1126608) a company limited by guarantee, reg no. 3750566. Address: Lower Ground Floor, Topcliffe House, Hawkinge Drive, Birmingham, B35 6BT. Tel: 0121 749 1343.
Return of the burnt-out car
Two stolen cars have been burnt out in the conservation area behind the football stadium on Farnborough Road this month. Burnt-out car incidents had been on the decline in the area , because barriers, gates and mounds of earth have prevented the joyriders from getting access. One of the joyriders last month had driven the car through the railings before setting fire to the vehicle.
Since they were installed before the summer, the padlocked barriers to the Stadium car park have had three different sets of keys cut. Vandals had cut through one padlock with a set of wire cutters.