Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… anonymous on Callum crossing: work starts… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on College Principal to carry tor… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonanon on Castle Vale School: changes on… Nemesis on Castle Vale School: changes on…
- Hardest pubs in Birmingham
- Nine-and-a-half years for Birmingham drug dealer
- National bravery award for tackling Vale axeman
- Armed police raid Vale home
- Switch FM goes live
- Vale house raid: seven held on suspicion of armed robbery at Casino
- Vale's Boxing Day Swan song
- Subway - new restaurant for Vale
- Vale reputation takes a battering in Sunday Mercury
- Scrap-man horn: more angry complaints
- Vale Mail is a trading name of Headline Media (Birmingham) Ltd., (reg charity no.1126608) a company limited by guarantee, reg no. 3750566. Address: Lower Ground Floor, Topcliffe House, Hawkinge Drive, Birmingham, B35 6BT. Tel: 0121 749 1343.
Daily Archives: November 28, 2011
Police had tonight sealed off part of Shawberry Avenue in the centre eight area of Castle Vale after neighbours had heard a loud bang in one of the houses. Witnesses say an ‘explosion’ occurred at around 8.30 pm. A relative of one of the occupants said that two adults and two children live in the house, but they were all away on a hospital visit at the time of the incident. He said that nobody had been injured, though there appeared to be some damage to the front door and porch of the house.
Police were interviewing one of the occupants outside the building in a police van, but would not give any comment about the incident.
Pupils at Castle Vale School have been through their final dress rehearsal today before the opening night of their sell-out production of Fame tomorrow evening. Former pupils and members of the cast who performed Fame at the school in 2004 will be special guests in the audience.
The show is on for three nights, from 29th November -1st December, starting at 7pm.