Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… anonymous on Callum crossing: work starts… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on College Principal to carry tor… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonanon on Castle Vale School: changes on… Nemesis on Castle Vale School: changes on…
- Scrap-man horn: more angry complaints
- Hardest pubs in Birmingham
- 16 year-old Erdington youth guilty of murder
- Castle Vale Railway Station
- Asda Minworth May Bank Holiday 2012 opening times
- Birth and death rates - national statistics
- Police stats show crime drop in Castle Vale for 2007
- Midlands architects overlooked for City library designs
- Inadequate progress, says Ofsted in latest report on Castle Vale School
- Fat Alan on the touchline
- Vale Mail is a trading name of Headline Media (Birmingham) Ltd., (reg charity no.1126608) a company limited by guarantee, reg no. 3750566. Address: Lower Ground Floor, Topcliffe House, Hawkinge Drive, Birmingham, B35 6BT. Tel: 0121 749 1343.
Fame returns to Vale School
Pupils at Castle Vale School have been through their final dress rehearsal today before the opening night of their sell-out production of Fame tomorrow evening. Former pupils and members of the cast who performed Fame at the school in 2004 will be special guests in the audience.
The show is on for three nights, from 29th November -1st December, starting at 7pm.