Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… Y.O.L.O on Callum crossing: work starts… anonymous on Callum crossing: work starts… Vale Yob on Letters Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonymous on College Principal to carry tor… me on Letters me on Letters me on Letters me on Letters Anonymous on Castle Vale School: changes on… Anonanon on Castle Vale School: changes on… Nemesis on Castle Vale School: changes on…
- Scrap-man horn: more angry complaints
- Hardest pubs in Birmingham
- Nine-and-a-half years for Birmingham drug dealer
- Health Advice for Stomach Bug Sufferers
- Castle Vale Railway Station
- Tinted windows - dangerous if too dark, say police
- Petrol Prices break £1.00 at cheapest garages
- Birth and death rates - national statistics
- Nisa New Year opening
- 300 cannabis plants discovered in Tyburn Road warehouse
- Vale Mail is a trading name of Headline Media (Birmingham) Ltd., (reg charity no.1126608) a company limited by guarantee, reg no. 3750566. Address: Lower Ground Floor, Topcliffe House, Hawkinge Drive, Birmingham, B35 6BT. Tel: 0121 749 1343.
Castle Vale School: a lesson in hip-hop, rock and fun
Yet another success for Castle Vale School’s Performing Arts Department – they are getting quite a reputation for hosting live concerts for ambitious artistes from across the UK. This time, pupils from Years 8, 9 and 10 were treated to a 40-minute live concert by Clement Marfo and the Front Line, an up and coming hip-hop/rock band from South London.
This is the fourth live concert staged at the school this year, and once again, the band enjoyed it as much as the pupils. “We’ve loved it here, really loved it,” lead singer Clement told the audience.
The school’s Performing Arts team have a knack of getting in live acts with plenty of appeal, and finding the right balance between keeping a sense of order amongst hundreds of pupils in school uniform, whilst still allowing the youngsters to enjoy the concert and have some fun.
Pictures: click here